View Single Post
Old 17-07-2005, 11:14 AM

Tommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dong
Quote:
Originally posted by kolinkins
Me thinks too many people judge him on his 1 chip for Arsenal in the FA Cup 18 months ago.

There is a reason why Narch dont want him again this season....
He dosn't want to go to Norwich. He fell out with Worthington. I know this is going to sound stupid, but he imitated Peter Kay (John Smiths ad) and did a 'ave it' hoof during a training session. He was sent home. It was well publicised in the local papers and Worthington dropped him for a couple of games. After he got injured it was rumoured that Bently wanted to end the loan deal and return to Arsenal for treatment, but Norwich blocked the move.

I am surprised that there are no prem clubs interested. Even the likes of Wigan or West Ham. He was man of the match in a couple of the early games last year, and IMO looked promising. The Norwich fans were critical of his commitment. They reckon he is cr@p at defending.