View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 10:04 AM
Dazed & Confused

bert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbert head is god came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceFan in Alabama

Miss State will not be an easy game.
Florida definitely looked below par yesterday. Bearing in mind that SEC coaches stress throughout the off season that the target is getting to Atlanta, I wonder whether the players took their foot off the gas. Similarly, how will Bama react?

Both Mississippi State and South Carolina are inconsistent but better than their records indicate. The top two certainly have to watch out for banana skins next weekend.
I came and set fire to your shed