Thread: USA TV Coverage
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 05:54 AM

intheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
As stated, game does not appear to be on the TV. Same last year for the Norwich home game (only game I missed last season).

Off to check out the NBC Sports Extra website, which Time Warner has graciously now allowed me access to!
I happened to check the DirecTV listings as I'm interested in getting DirecTV. The game isn't on DirecTV and as a poster above said it looks like they have most of the games, but not all on TV as they only have 4 overflow channels.

However, if you have TimeWarner it looks like it is on. At least in Austin, TX it is channnel 424.

I believe both services give you access to the game online on the NBC sports app.