View Single Post
Old 20-02-2019, 05:27 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanH View Post
Players like McArthur are good squad players and looked very comfortable in the first team alongside players as good as Cabaye and RLC. This season we have Kouyate, Luka and McArthur with players like Schlupp filling in there. McArthur's limitations will be exposed with that midfield around him. Sadly, Meyer hasn't been the player we thought he would be - he has that touch of class that we lack in the middle of the park. Hopefully, Meyer will get acclimatised to the Premier League - if he does, he will make the other two midfielders he plays alongside look better.
I don't agree at all. It feels like you are basing it on rep with the likes of Cabaye etc. McArthur until recently has been one of the better passers, most likely to score and good all-round technical players. He's not fashionable, which in part I think is because he is Scottish.

However, I do feel he's maybe on the wane/decline. I hope I'm wrong and it is merely a spell of form.