View Single Post
Old 29-05-2021, 11:19 AM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
All in one go

It's my birthday on the 4th so I know how I will be celebrating during the day
Great weekend for your parents back in the day, combining your 2nd birthday with the 1989 promotion!

Got a mid-season birthday so I'll never have that honour. I've had the delights of Crewe 1-3 and losing to Chelsea - will never get a promotion!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/That-Progra...amme%3F&sr=8-1