View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 08:08 PM

BuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Heíd have to exceed my expectations for me to be keen on us paying that tbh. Itís not an outrageous figure in todayís market, but Iím uncomfortable with a club our size paying a fee like that.
If he bangs in 7-10 goals and / or contributes that in assists he is prob worth 35m in the current market based on his age and being a full international. He could look great for us but Chelsea is another level and they need the very best and ready made so I think we could persuade the player if the deal is right for all parties.