Thread: Live Com and Updates: Crystal Palace 3 -3 Liverpool FT
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 07:40 AM
Skip To The End

Wibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Taking a look at their forums reminded me of why I hate that club so much.
You would have thought that years of winning f*ck all would have tempered the ignorance and arrogance a bit, but no.
Apparently, we are a walk-over, and a double digit score is well within their capabilities. Derailing their title hopes would be such a pleasure.
I hope Pulis has them up for this.
Yep typified by this. They actually believe someone who told them it's smart dress only tonight at Selhurst!
To view the link you have to Register or Login

And here is a Twitter with random negative comments from their forum. Jeez they're a bitter bunch of twats.
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Really hope we ruin their chances tonight.