View Single Post
Old 15-02-2019, 03:26 PM

Marcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMarcknucks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I think you're looking at this in a very bizarre way. The club is not a business in the same way that Tescos is. If Tesco ever ended upin administration, then the only people that would care would be the staff. No one outside of those would organise protests at banks or at the business headquarters. Businesses have customers, whereas football clubs have fans - there is a difference between the two.
I'm looking at it the way it is. I might not like it, then again I might like it. Point is that I don't try and treat it as something it's not so I can have a 'whinge' about how wrong it is.

On a side note, you do understand that, unfortunately, football is now a business. I wish it wasn't but it is. I actually think the same way as you and wish it was just sport, but I understand things are very different now and the club has to adapt, bit like every other club I suppose.