View Single Post
Old 23-02-2019, 12:51 PM
For ancient football

Granada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Perhaps the game I remember most of all (for all the wrong reasons) was home against Oxford. Such a dirty team (Woodruff came off with a broken collar bone, I think) and some shocking refereeing decisions meant it ended up 1-1, with our missing chance after chance to win it. Plus ša change...

Next day I walked past the wooden hoardings outside what was to become the Arthur, to see a proto-fatwa 'Death to Burtenshaw' (the ref) painted up in huge black letters. It's how we all felt for days afterwards.