Thread: Suggested Team and Formation For: Doncaster (Cup)
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 12:34 AM

Terry Fydahytes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTerry Fydahytes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTerry Fydahytes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTerry Fydahytes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTerry Fydahytes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTerry Fydahytes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTerry Fydahytes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTerry Fydahytes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTerry Fydahytes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTerry Fydahytes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTerry Fydahytes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I just want to see bentekkers and michy up top together. The rest don’t really mind but not too many reserves as don’t want to risk ballsing it up. Feel another cup final in my bones