View Single Post
Old 28-10-2021, 03:16 PM

GTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Sports Donkey is well out of the picture now. It served us well for some time but then turned into a joke.

There's quite a few of us on To view the link you have to Register or Login - Stinky has a provider that he highly recommends and has sorted quite a few people out with, and there are other people on here who will PM you or point you in the direction of what they use.

With subscriptions like DND media on top of the 3pm Palace 'live' games you get access to thousands of TV channels, as well as just about every box set of every show from all the providers, and up to date movies etc. etc. etc.
I'm still using SD - there may be better options out there but I have had very few problems for the past 12 months. Sometimes I need a VPN for matchdays but mostly not; it's been a while since I needed to renew so not sure how competitive the price is now or whether the payment methods are restricted.