View Single Post
Old 25-11-2021, 11:55 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I apologise for the generality of the question. But is there any reliable way to get regular streams now then and if so, how much does it cost.

I see the reference to an iptv from Stinky but I am the uneducated and don't understand what that actually is or the costs involved or whether a technophobe like myself could make it work anyway.

Thanks in advance.

£25 per year for a full TV package is about right these days. Easy to set up but unless you have a decent smart tv which you can load IPTV apps on, then you’ll need another device that goes into an HDMI port such as an android device or a firestick (Android device better). Even more simple is if you’re happy to watch on a laptop of desktop you just put a username and password into a web page and you’re away. Obvs you need decent internet speed.