View Single Post
Old 24-10-2012, 05:07 PM
Yowzer!

Ade 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In today's money grabbing world of football, if a chairman thought a manager would bring success on the field and premier/champions league wads of cash then I suspect they would employ that manager if he was black, white, green, pink, a midget, clinically obese or whatever!

Is there actually any racism in managerial appointments these days? I have my doubts.

As an aside - it would be interesting if anyone has a good suggestion for a potential black Palace manager (presumably from players who are either nearing the end of their playing careers or have recently hung their boots up)....Powell at Charlton isn't a viable option either as I doubt he'd leave them for us