Thread: Discussion: Transfer Window: Summer 2018
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2018, 08:49 AM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Agree that this window has to be about strengthening the squad and NOT some fan appeasing big buy. I would love Ruben to return but not if doing so sucks the cash away from strengthening the team.

Agree , mentioned something similar before . There must be decent players who we can afford out there . Personally I feel it was a mistake spending so muck on Benteke/ Sakho . It limits our options in improving the squad . I am a RLC fan and thought he was excellent latter part of season . However he was very average up until December and then injured to April . So leaving it late to see if we can get him is a huge risk and could result in last day panic as per usual - hope I am wrong .