View Single Post
Old 21-08-2006, 07:22 PM

Aaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm Palace. I sold Andrew Johnson due to Simon jordan's wage demand restriction along with Mikele Leigertwood and Mark Hudson and both Danny Butterfield and Gabor Kiraly left due to transfer requests.

I've signed Cameron Jerome who settles for low wages, Gavin Williams from West Ham, and the trio of Ricardo Scmicea, Darren Moore and Thomas Kouscack from West Brom.

I'm doing too well in the league but I beat Brighton 6-1, I know, I'm dissapointed with the low scoreline too.