Thread: Mark Field
View Single Post
Old 21-06-2019, 10:50 AM

mb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Away View Post
....and if the woman rushing the top table had drawn a knife and stabbed someone, people would be asking why no one stood up and tried to stop her. I am no fan of politicians but to accuse Mark Field of assault is ludicrous.
Really? Would they? If I was in that room and she drew a knife I'd be making sure everyone got out, myself included.

Mark Field obviously didn't see her as a threat, because if he did he'd have ran away like any sane person would have done. And if he did try and stop her because he thought she was a threat, then he's an idiot.