View Single Post
Old 13-08-2019, 07:13 PM

neidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
90 for a stand ticket to watch Tipp or Kilkenny increase their haul and no concession price.
Boylesports offering 12/1 for Dublin to make 10 in a row.
The GAA community need to plot their next moves wisely as the above makes poor reading.

I fancy Kerry to give Dublin a better game than Tyrone, but predict that it will end in the same result. Dublin's squad is so strong. I can only hope that the young Kerry flyers have the game of their life & catch Dublin on the hop.

Best of luck to the Galway minors in the hurling & football finals too.
thanks for supporting Kerry v Dublin John - I hope my nephew Stephen o'Brien gets the black card v Meath quashed as it definitely was only a yellow at worst.

Well done to Galway minor footballers on beating Kerry last Sunday - I was at the game and they played very well but will be up against it v Cork in the final