Thread: Betfair trading
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 04:38 PM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Nice, panic over, money should be recovered and target hit thanks to the France game (I sense the bbs as a whole was concerned )

I think trading under / over 1.5 might be a whole lot easier than I thought, just wait for the massive backs or lays and then use those as protection and back and lay accordingly

I had 14 (after commission) guaranteed, hopefully that will be more by kick off

^^^still greedy

Last edited by Finbar; 11-06-2010 at 04:43 PM.