View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 12:51 PM
What now?!!

toucaneagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninetoucaneagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninetoucaneagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninetoucaneagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninetoucaneagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninetoucaneagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninetoucaneagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninetoucaneagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninetoucaneagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninetoucaneagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninetoucaneagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of nine
Hey there KW.. I did the Hampton Court run yesterday too!! I've never run 10k before so was a bit nervous... I regularly run 3 or 5k before work on a treadmill but this was a new experience. I found the terrain quite rough at times especially at the start/finish straight where there were a lot of horse hoof imprints in the soft mud.. anyway managed it in 1hour 7 mins and 50 secs so quite pleased with that.

Don't know about your knees - sounds like you should see the doc or a sports physio at least.