View Single Post
Old 27-01-2019, 11:03 PM

bolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford triumph View Post
Overall I think Royís done a great job but I was very disappointed with him on 5Live tonight. He was really playing down the importance of the FA Cup - repeating what he said in the week about staying up being the only thing that matters. He also said the attendance being 5k down demonstrated what the supporters think of the competition. Donít think itís mind games and whilst it might be the reality for a club like ours it puts a downer on the day for me.
Did you prefer Pardew and Parish going on about how much they wanted to win it, openly stating it as a primary target, whilst the team couldnít muster a decent performance in the league for four months?