View Single Post
Old 30-01-2019, 11:12 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford triumph View Post
Overall I think Royís done a great job but I was very disappointed with him on 5Live tonight. He was really playing down the importance of the FA Cup - repeating what he said in the week about staying up being the only thing that matters. He also said the attendance being 5k down demonstrated what the supporters think of the competition. Donít think itís mind games and whilst it might be the reality for a club like ours it puts a downer on the day for me.
To be fair, RH said, from day 1 this season, that survival was his objective this season. He was certainly repeating the instructions given by the board, perhaps in light of the limited funds available for strengthening. A lot of fans were baffled and thought he was deliberately lowering expectations.
You could say, "aim low - underachieve".