View Single Post
Old 23-05-2018, 11:24 PM

Jordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
The point of my original post is that Mauro Icardi is probably THE best and most on form Centre Forward in Europe this season.

It's a joke he hasn't made their squad because Messi is mates with his wife's ex husband. Ok I don't exactly agree with what went on with that situation but... From a football sense Argentina continue to weaken themselves just because of what Messi tells them to do.
Messi or Icardi though. With a player like Messi I dont care which manager you are, you cannot leave the best player ever out of your squad. If he feels he wont work as well alongside somebody like Icardi on a moral ground. That would significant weaken their attack.

If anybody has player power its him and Ronaldo, just too good.