View Single Post
Old 24-03-2013, 07:33 PM

embryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter
I would keep him. If he develops to a 4*, he'll be your best player. But then again your Training Ground level is 0. So, he might not get to 4*. When I started out, I held onto my best players and sold the chaff. Not necessarily for the transfer money, which was small, but to lower the wage bill. I built up the Youth Academy first. Just so I got to the point where I was getting 3 players a pull, then worked on the Training Ground.
He'll be lucky to get to 3* with a level 0 training ground. I'd make sure of his rating and sell him. Make sure you put a note on saying he's 4* or whatever he is to get maximum interest.