View Single Post
Old 26-03-2013, 11:45 PM

embryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravity
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRev
Can anyone provide the direct link to the Google doc REC calculator?

I'm a Mac boy, and only use Windo$h at work, so need to check some potential RECs of a couple of lads before listing them, but can only do that at work while I have no access to TM due to work filter!

Check my squad for a couple of lads that I have listed

Lee Robinson is a 4* prospect DC, still in bloom with 4/5 prof & leadership.

Tony Gulliver is an older M/OMR, but also still in bloom 4* prospect 3/5 prof, 2/5 leadership.

Cheap starting bids!
I would if I knew it myself. I should really use it as I'm sure it is massively helpful but have always been to lazy. So the link would be handy for me too if anyone has it. Ask Donny or someone in our league if not in one of the match threads as I'm certain some of them will have it.

Are they both in late bloom?