View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 05:01 PM
Swollen Member

Twilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lots of debate about the olympic stadium plans at the moment. Originals plans were for a complicated retractable roof system which they now realise will go way over budget. Spending close to a billion does seem a bit much when the country already has huge debts.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

As I missed 2012, I'd like to still be here for this. Although that would mean I'd been living here for 12 years by then which is a little scary.