View Single Post
Old 29-10-2019, 07:01 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
That is how I felt about Dikgacoi. I could never really understand what he did for us but from the moment he joined on loan he improved us as a team. Im sure not sure how or why - but he did.

That contiued when he joined on a permanent and of course he was a regular in the team that won promotion and still a regular as we surged to Premier League survival under Pulis.

Then he did nothing after he left us for Cardiff.

But I can see the attributes Kouyate offers instantly - so don't feel the same way as you about him.
The same with KG, yep. Except as you point out, he really wasn't particularly good at all individually and basically vanished from football after leaving us. The stories about his weight as well were bizarre - 1500% of body fat, yet one of the fittest members in the squad according to tests carried out.