Thread: Xbox 360
View Single Post
Old 26-11-2005, 11:59 AM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Quote:
Originally posted by RDSdaEAGLE
Oxted Woolworths are taking pre-orders I think. My brother got a confirmation through that he'd get his on the day of release, and that was after ordering it on Monday. You have to pay for the whole thing in one go, which can be a bit difficult I guess, but you definately get it.
I asked again in my local woolies, they even had a sign up to say you could preorder it. I was told that sign should've been taken down months ago, they will not be getting any stock to the branches and no internet preorders remained. She was the manager of the audio/visual department. I'd at least speak to a manager before handing over any money. Although to be fair, I do live in BFE so perhaps they have a different policy for bigger branches nearer London.

Last edited by paf; 26-11-2005 at 12:03 PM.