Thread: Xbox 360
View Single Post
Old 27-11-2005, 12:57 PM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by CoolHandFlex
I have yesterday finally received a letter from Game telling me that I will receive a console on launch day. I was of course delighted.

I then opened up the pamphlet and towards the back are details of the bundles they are offering. The cheapest is the 360 plus Condemned plus 2 of my choice for 410. They also do a 5 game pack (Condemned + 4) or get this - a 10 game pack for something silly like 770.

I thought "thats ok I will just get the 360 on its own and maybe go for 1 or 2 games (they are 50 each after all). The manager in Game has just told me that his head office are probably going to be pretty strict on these bundles and so, if you refuse to buy the min pack of 410, you get your deposit back and the 360 is given to the next person in the queue.
I'm hoping that 410 pack comes with more than just Condemned and 2 other games, because otherwise that's 130 for 3 games...