Thread: Xbox 360
View Single Post
Old 27-11-2005, 06:40 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
are the games region coded?

dvdboxoffice.com (a superb canadian site) is doin most games for 30 quid approx and games not out here til next year are available now.

i know xbox games were supposed to be region coded but most games released in the last year in thr uk have played fine on my us xbox.

so what games is eveyone after ??

for me most haves are

pdz
pgr3

then if im lucky

call of duty 2
quake 4
ridge racer

then games i wouldnt mind

fifa
tiger woods
condemned

have i missed anything?

Last edited by disco mixx kidd; 27-11-2005 at 06:45 PM.