Thread: Wayne Hennessey
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2019, 08:41 PM

Gyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The problem with Hennessey is this:

Nobody here hates him. People are negative about him because of all the mistakes he's made since he's been with us. So many times he's cost us points. Yes, he's won us points too but not very often.
I'm not anti-Hennessey. I'm not trying to be disrespectful either. I'd be the same about Guaita if he'd made the errors Hennessey has.

People on here have very short memories. If we were playing Brighton or another team at the bottom of the league yesterday you'd all be blaming him for the goals.