Thread: Tottenham
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 12:14 PM
Slip it!

Abjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just been told by a Spurs fan [who never goes] that I'm the one with delusions of grandeur, because I put on twitter "great, cue four months of Spurs fans gushing about Europe".

Not exactly sure how that makes me think Palace are about to conquer the world, but there we go.

**** that team and its fans. You wait for this next season: THE YEAR ENDS IN ONE NEXT YEAR, WE'RE GONNA WIN THE CHAMPION'S LEAGUE.