View Single Post
Old 25-12-2018, 08:08 AM
rock soldier

Marky_K is happy as a lark and everything is fineMarky_K is happy as a lark and everything is fineMarky_K is happy as a lark and everything is fineMarky_K is happy as a lark and everything is fineMarky_K is happy as a lark and everything is fineMarky_K is happy as a lark and everything is fineMarky_K is happy as a lark and everything is fineMarky_K is happy as a lark and everything is fineMarky_K is happy as a lark and everything is fineMarky_K is happy as a lark and everything is fineMarky_K is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo 888 View Post
I’m an OK acoustic player. I have a Tanglewood 6 string and a nice Takamine 12 string with a big sound. They both suit my fingerpicking style. They are both acoustic/electric and I tried a Les Paul Standard copy Epiphone which was a beautiful looking instrument but totally unsuited to the sound I like from an acoustic.

Any recommendations for an electric guitar that sounds like a big acoustic? Someone said Gretch with the hollow bodies. Anyone else gone down this route? Thanks and have a great Christmas.
Gretsch Electromatic are great. Ibanez Artcore are very similar, but thinner body I believe. Epiphone Dot is a great buy for the money too. Always regret selling mine.