View Single Post
Old 22-11-2020, 07:26 AM

david sylvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavid sylvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavid sylvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavid sylvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavid sylvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavid sylvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavid sylvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavid sylvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavid sylvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavid sylvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavid sylvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneaglee View Post
He is 16-18 years old, i doubt he will be running any statistical data on the reliability of the questions and the responses. Some people are twats on here, and well done for being a great dad and helping ya son. Respect to the young man for using a place of interest for his project!

to that point I drove him down to Thornton Heath on a Monday about three weeks ago and we spend the day milling about - it was probably the most fun I've had in the last three months...which speaks volumes about how mundane my everyday life is!