Thread: bitcoin
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 07:28 AM

OneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesyUCLA View Post
I know nothing about crypto whatsoever but have some friends who are getting more involved. Some huge losses and some huge wins. The way I see it, it is so volatile that it must be worth 1000 (or whatever can be afforded to lose without worrying) across a couple of coins to see whether they go through the roof. You just need to know when to get out.
I put a little amount into $HAPPY coin. At one point I was x10 before musk caused the bitcoin crash.