Thread: Betfair trading
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2015, 03:58 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finbar View Post
Still not sure how what I do is showing long term profitability, happy it is though
I think you mean you don't know why you are winning ... Have you ever tried to teach someone else to trade? Teaching is often a good way of learning, I think. Ultimately I'm not sure it's important to know why are winning - as long as you keep your discipline, and can recognise when you are losing.

I think some of it is probably finding what works and sticking to it, even if you don't quite understand it. If you are better at some sports than others, then stick to those ...