View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 08:07 AM
عضو النسور

Bo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I'm wasted. If I was prime minister (although I believe I'm not allowed).

The ban on palace fans becoming PM surely needs to be repealed. This is 2017!