View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 10:51 AM

PalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Haha I suppose so, you'll have a double Personally after 30 years of gambling the only way i've found to consistently win money is through matched betting, my probable misplaced faith in modern football being above board won't let me accept the thought that refs are bent and matches are fixed. I prefer to think that we've found some form and tactics which work, and the new signings are decent.

Long way to go as you say and here's hoping the told ya so ***** stfu and grow up a bit.
You're 100% right. A good performance against Boro was followed up by an even better one versus WBA. We got back to being very tight at the back, pressed the opposition and were good on the counter. That kind of philosophy won us plenty of points in previous seasons, and with better players now, should do the same from now on. The worry is the lack of games left, and the hard fixtures on the run in.

Gambling wise, again you're spot on. I backed us to beat Chelsea last season, because we had started well, they were playing badly and we were a big price, so it was a feeling of value. Insinuations are being made by the other poster that a stake of 30 at 25/1 doesn't really bear out.