View Single Post
Old 14-07-2017, 09:56 PM

nicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well, there are people who make a living from gambling so it is possible. Just don't expect it to be some get rich scheme as I think hard work and stats are probably the only way to win long term.

My betfair account has remained stable at c.450 for the last five years (I.e. won some lose some but overall evens). Just need to maintain discipline and only take those bets where the odds are too low.

Ironically I've probably made more money betting on Palace where you close the gap between you and the others becusedn you go to games and are more educated than others.