View Single Post
Old 14-07-2017, 10:08 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicobos View Post
Well, there are people who make a living from gambling so it is possible. Just don't expect it to be some get rich scheme as I think hard work and stats are probably the only way to win long term.

My betfair account has remained stable at c.450 for the last five years (I.e. won some lose some but overall evens). Just need to maintain discipline and only take those bets where the odds are too low.

Ironically I've probably made more money betting on Palace where you close the gap between you and the others becusedn you go to games and are more educated than others.
Then in the nicest possible way, what's the point? If it's just a bit of fun, fair enough but isn't the point of betting to try and win a bit of cash?

I've started matched betting and whilst I don't know how long it will last (bookies can grow tired of you winning and close your account), I'm making nice little sums.