View Single Post
Old 14-07-2017, 10:28 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis View Post
Just re-reading this bit when you say following, I am guessing you mean following online tipsters who publicise themselves on twitter etc.

As I think someone else said, I wouldn't necessarily trust these. If you were making money from in-play betting, would you tell everyone the bets you were making, knowing that the odds might well fall if enough people joined in? It's generally better to decide your own bets rather than follow other peoples' Or go for matched betting as Elgin said, and guarantee a small regular profit ...
Not that small either. If you make 40 a day from it which is really quite easy that is 1200 each month. Just need to set aside a bit of time each day to do it, and try to match bet away any bookie-side winnings into your exchange accounts to keep the bookies sweet and continuing to offer you promotions.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.