Thread: Football Index
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2019, 02:16 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHeagle View Post
Would urge some caution guys - the market has gone a bit nuts in January on young players. I guess it's searching for the next PB king, but seeing Hudson-Odoi get to 7 and Vinicius Jr close to 9 suggests there is a bit of a bubble.

I'm expecting there to be a rotation into PB players with all leagues resuming this weekend - have already seen that with Immobile and Kimmich adding a decent amount in the last 24 hours. Experienced traders on Twitter (I recommend getting on there to really get a feel for what's going on) are rightly suggesting that PB is the main market driver, so those guys that earn PB reliably, eg Kimmich, Thiago, Neymar, Banega, are the safest bets and will likely see their values rise in the next couple of weeks.

Also, plan ahead to what you want to hold going into the CL quarter-finals as players tend to rise then, and those teams that get knocked out will likely see their players fall a bit after.
PB?