Thread: Bakary Sako
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 12:03 PM

Fat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I wasn't that overjoyed when he rejoined, but one of the things he's particularly good at is hitting an early cross. Also the pace he crosses can sometimes be more effective. I think this will suit all our strikers more than Wilf's crossing. Just brings a different dynamic, hopefully he can stay fit.