Thread: Andros Townsend
View Single Post
Old 28-08-2019, 09:27 AM
9dw

Roadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougie87 View Post
Yep just like he did when he provided the opportunity for pva to get the winner at old Trafford . Most ridiculous comment I've read on here in a while.
That was on the break though, when most of Man U's midfield were in our half. Against a midfield and defence that is set and deep I see MFBias' point, but this is the Wilf we've always watched and loved.

When Wilf is on his game it matters less because he wins pens and creates general havoc, but with an off-form Wilf it shows up our lack of attacking limitations elsewhere, which isn't his fault.