Thread: Beckham's Goal
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2004, 04:35 PM

CPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He's gone to hospital with a suspected broken rib!....
CLEVER by him i say, he knew he couldnt carry on, and he had the yellow card from the game before, so he thought lets get this yellow card out of the way and let me get some revenge on Thatcher.
He woulda missed the Azerbaijan game if he didnt get the yelloiw card
because of the injury. So now next time he plays for England, he dont have to worry about picking up a yellow card and missing th next game!
Difficult to explain, but i understand