View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 02:45 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The one and only time I went to the dogs was Hove last year. I decided that rather than pfaff around with the bookies I would just do a 1 reversed forecast on traps 5 and 3 in every race. Cost me 28.

In the second race traps 5 and 3 came in at 8/1 and 6/1. The forecast paid 80! Didn't come in any more that night but I was well-chuffed anyway.

Isn't dog racing even more bent than horse-racing?