Thread: Fifa 19
View Single Post
Old 27-11-2018, 11:49 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Okay so, I spent a little more than I should have done over Black Friday packgate, but hey it’s my money and I get enjoyment out of opening packs. Opened a good chunk of rare player packs and ultimate packs. Got a few good pulls but noticed the market started to go crazy not DROP like normal so I went on a selling spree and made a 2nd team based around Kessi & Zanetti from the money made.

My 2 teams now looks like this and I’m mega happy.

I take off Di Maria for Kante & Sala for Flashback Sturridge.

����
Attached Images
File Type: png B918FBEA-172A-4E00-B5C2-F72BF9C36931.png (1.96 MB, 220 views)
File Type: jpg E9844240-29D1-4F1D-9DCF-BABD5AA1BE60.jpg (117.6 KB, 208 views)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: II BARNEY G II

Last edited by james powell; 28-11-2018 at 12:08 AM.