View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 11:08 AM

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by keltic eagle View Post
I spoke to the box office this afternoon and they said definitly not asking for more tickets. Basically, they would have to take a thousand and know they wouldn't sell them all so would have to pay for them though. Pretty shite but club felt that 3 days before christmas they would struggle to get a big crowd. I feel thats back fired and undermined the fan base really. Do they think we are Burnley
Interesting that we're expected to buy 1,000 tickets upfront, I doubt Man City would sell them either given their reputation of late.

Respect to those going though, it'll be interesting for sure.