View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 10:51 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
If I were Palace, there is no way I'd be purchasing another thousand tickets for this even if it is 3 weeks away. Of course we would sell a few as it gets closer but nowhere near that amount I would expect. Man City away is a peculiar one. In years gone by this sort of game is the cream of the cream being by far the best team in the league, but it genuinely has no real great appeal. Yet, across the City most people are always keen to go to Old Trafford where historically we always get shafted in one way or another. Maybe iut's because of the history with Utd, although I doubt revenge for the final(s), the Cantona situation, the Roy Keane stamping or the Palace fan dying plays a real part in people making the decision to attend.