View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 11:35 AM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Can't really get outraged on non-existent fans behalf (still waiting for a single Palace fan to say they have missed out on a ticket). There is a waiting list and also tickets in the home end on general sale at 6 per person, plus Thomas Cook packages on sale if you are really disorganised.
I have missed out on getting a ticket. I am an away season ticket holder and I just forgot to get them, when I realised I thought it wouldn't be a problem and it has now sold out