Thread: Fifa 19
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 08:00 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey View Post
didn't get on with De Bruyne, so sold him for 400k.
This is now my team of choice. Jonas is great!
My la liga team is higher rated, but this one seems to gel better.
Still room for improvement too, might go for Thiago Silva as my next purchase.
This is my current squad (just sold Kante to get the max price in anticipation of buying Kante In form tomororw)

Attached Images
File Type: png 2103F3F4-DC37-4F05-9150-76958B95C65A.png (1.92 MB, 66 views)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: II BARNEY G II